Monday, August 16, 2010

Hannah & Katie

I lost track of time today looking at old photos. I was supposed to organizing and freeing up space, and ended up reminiscing about high school, college, our almost 13 years of marriage, and our kiddos.

In light of these two sweet girls heading to kindergarten in a few days, here's a photo I took of them somewhere between the ages of 1-2.


Here's a photo of them I took today.


They are now both big sisters to these cute kiddos:

Note:
-Gabe and Laurel are now about the same age as Katie and Hannah were in the first picture.
-Laurel is much less cooperative than Hannah was at her age. I think I'm in trouble.

These girls have grown up to be smart, independent, all-around great kids.
A lot is about to change for these two.
Full day kindergarten.
Losing teeth.
Reading.
Gymnastics.
Moving.

No, we're not moving.
Katie's family is moving in the next year or two. We still have time with them, but it will be bittersweet when that day arrives. I'm so thankful for the families I have had the opportunity to babysit. Little did I know that these dear people would become such good friends....for Hannah, Laurel, and myself.

No comments: