Monday, June 23, 2008

I haven't tackled the first floor windows yet, but I was hosting my book group, so suddenly I felt the drive to clean, clean, clean!
Here's my list of accomplishments for the day:
-read a chapter of our book
-read the comics with Hannah
-swept and mopped the entire house
-dusted & straightened (with Hannah's help)
-2 loads of laundry
-made peanut butter scotchies for the book group
-washed, dried, and put away the dishes
-mowed the lawn
-watered the garden and plants
-swept the patio
-showered
-bathed Hannah
-scheduled the refrigerator repairman
-quick trip to Walmart-quick and Walmart usually don't go together, but today must have been my day!
-filled gas tank-even went inside to get my favorite Polar Pop
-and STILL managed to complete 85% of my daily puzzles!! (gotta keep my priorities straight)

I do realize that this list is nothing to some of you overachievers. But at times, I guess it just takes the knowledge that people will be coming over to see my mess to move me to do something about it.
I'm pooped.
Good night, Internet.

No comments: