Monday, June 02, 2008

Just call me fashionista

I'm not much of a trend setter. In fact, once I find a shirt I like, I usually just buy that same shirt in several colors. I usually start liking whatever the "new" thing months or even years after it's been around.

Over the past year, I've dreadfully noticed how the 80's styles are coming back. But I've recently discovered how much I loved a specific style of shirt. It reminds me of my favorite outfit in junior high. I LOVED this burgundy and black striped shirt with black leggings I bought at Maurices. I think I also had a green and navy striped one as well....Paris Sport Club. Do you remember it? Designed for daring teenage girls like me.

So here's the official shirt of the summer for me....I already have one in grey and black. I know, so very adventurous of me. But I even bought leggings! Now I just have to muster up the nerve to wear them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed! Especially with the leggings bit. I don't own a pair, but have kinda wanted to buy some. Just wear them!

Lerve ya.

Mary Sue said...

We were just talking about the "good old days" of big hair and leggings last week. Then, today I ran across my eighth grade yearbook--what were we thinking?!? I do like that shirt though.

Susan Backer said...

LEggings??? are they back??? Remember when the short shorts and platform boots were in? That was a repeat from the late 60's early 70's. What will be next?!?!
You go girl!!